Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University
(Established under Andhra pradesh Legislature Act No. 31of 2008)
Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Notification for Architecture Admissions-2016
Anti Ragging Measures
Placement Cell

How to obtain a No Objection Certificate?

Every foreign student intending to gain admission into research programmes such as Ph. D. must obtain a "No Objection Certificate" (NOC) (No need of NOC for UG and PG courses) from the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. One can apply for an NOC from MHRD, Government of India while applying to the University by sending a copy of the filled-in 'Application Form for Admission Eligibility' with the required enclosures. Otherwise they can wait till they get their 'Provisional Admission Letter' and then only apply to the MHRD, Government of India with a copy of the 'Provisional Admission Letter'. Without the NOC from MHRD, they cannot procure 'Research Visa' and consequently, the University cannot finalize their admission. Application for NOC may be sent to: "The Deputy Secretary, Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, (Department of Secondary Education and Higher Education), Loknayak Bhavan, Amritha Shergil Road, NEW DELHI".

This condition does not, however, apply to the international students sponsored by ICCR, Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, since all these students will be issued 'Research Visa' at the time of their departure to India;


  Home | About JNAFAU | Feedback | Contact Us | Sitemap